Thursday, May 25, 2006

Kaixo, I'm back

I've been back from the Basque country for 2 days now, but I've somehow managed to catch a cold and I'm feeling very sorry for myself, so much so I've not blogged about it yet - I have'nt even downloaded my photo's off the camera yet! Info about the trip and some photo's will be here soon I promise. In the meantime here's a photo of me and a few other Welsh fans taken from the Deia newspaper.

Copied from the Madarch Eithafol (Extreme Mushrooms) blog.

, , , , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon fella. Look forward to the report of your trip :)

5/26/2006 10:27 am  
Blogger Rhys Wynne said...

Thanks Mike I'm nearly fighting fit now, but been unable to blog all weekend as we had visitors and the computer's in the spare room

5/29/2006 10:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home