Monday, December 03, 2007

Digg me you bastards!

A while back I blogged about the choice of books on the facade of Cardiff Central library's facade.
Now it seems a blog post containing the photo has been Digged. Sadly there's no link to my blog on the blog post, although a polite Italian did leave a comment on my Flickr photo to say she'd used the photo and asking where I'd like the link pointing too.

Not surprisingly, as my original post mentions, the reading tastes of Cardiffians are being seriously questioned.

I could have been famous :-)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, thanks for the "polite" - also, I am a "she". :)

12/03/2007 4:41 pm  
Blogger Rhys Wynne said...

Doh!

I changed '..polite Italian guy..' to just 'polite Italian' just in case, but missed the 'he' bit'.

spiacente

12/03/2007 4:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, it's ok, I actually thought it was just a typo (like: you forgot to hit the "s" button in the "she" or something... :D).

12/03/2007 5:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home