Monday, July 24, 2006

Has anynoe heard of Schmap?

I've recieved an e-mail from Schmap.com.
Hi Rhys,

I am writing to let you know that two of your photos have been short-listed for inclusion in our Schmap Bilbao Guide,to be published mid-August 2006.

Clicking this link will take you to a page where you can:
i) See which of your photos have been short-listed.
ii) Submit or withdraw your photos from our final selection phase.
iii) Learn how we credit photos in our Schmap Guides.
iv) Download one of our recently released Schmap Guides.

While we offer no payment for publication, many photographers are pleased to submit their photos, as Schmap guides are FREE to download and give their work recognition and wide exposure. Photos are published at a maximum width of 150 pixels, are clearly attributed, and link to high-resolution originals at Flickr.

Our submission deadline is Friday, July 28. If you happen to be reading this message after this date, please still click on the link above (our Schmap destination guides are updated frequently - photos submitted after this deadline will be considered for later releases).

Best regards,

Ali Moss,
Managing Editor, Schmap Guides

As I'm at Sarah's parents house right now I can't surf the web that much. I don't have any problems with people using my Flickr photo's as long as I get credited, and I'm not exactly an experienced photographer who can command fee's for a photo. I have until friday to decide if I should say yes or no. Can anyone think of a reason why I shouldn't let them use my photo's?

The photo's in question are:
Arriaga antzokixa
Plaza Nueva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home